Friday, February 15, 2013

On the Road with Candid!

As you know since her big reveal on Amazon, Candid is really Lucy Ralph, a recent university graduate who went on a coast-to-coast, um, can I say that here?, well, you know... spree.

Let's visit a couple of stops along Candid's trek across America.

This photo was taken by the owner of the personal blog Problem Girl.

Lucy meets a Belgian tourist on the steps of Mt. Rushmore. A few minutes later, they decide to, you know.... Here's a sneak peek before it gets too racy to print here in PG land.

The earlier kiss had been a pale prelude. His lips shaped and stroked and teased mine until I lost track of where we were.Then he engaged his tongue. As he plundered my mouth, I no longer cared who I was, what planet we were on. I came to on the ground, mostly naked. Luckily the soil was covered with leaves and mulch and made a soft bed.

Luckily the President was made of stone! Otherwise he might have climbed down off that cliff and joined them!

This photo was taken by Pamela Tetreault and first appeared here.

A week later, Lucy stops for a day in Missouri. She meets a friendly soldier, and yes, there really is a painted frog just outside Fort Leonard Wood. And Lucy knows exactly what to do with a painted frog on the side of a hill.

I recognized the location as soon as he slowed down. He pulled over to the side of the road and parked near where my truck had slid into the ditch. 

"Where we met," I commented. I wanted to kiss him but held back.

"Let's climb up to the frog," he suggested.

We got out of the truck and held hands as we walked up the slope. We sat on the back of the frog, almost hidden from the view of the road. He slid his arms around me and pulled me back against his chest.

"Is this a favorite spot?" I asked.

"It is now."

"You've never been here before?"

"You inspire me."

"Can we make love here?"

"Here?" He sounded surprised. "By the road?"

"If we lie down on the back of the frog, nobody can see us."

"What about the truck? Somebody might stop."

"Move it down the road a few hundred yards. Put a note on the windshield that you've gone for gas."

"You're smart." He shook his head. "Do you do this often?"

I shook my head. "You inspire me."

By the time he came back from moving the truck, I was naked. Luckily the night was warm. I spread the sweats across the rock and lay back against them. As he walked toward me, his steps slowed. He knelt down beside me.

"Pinch me," he requested.

"Why?" I asked as I pinched his cheek.

"I'm not dreaming," he smiled.

Whew! If you want to get to the X-rated parts, you're going to have to buy the book. It's easy. Here's the link, and it's only $2.99. These are two of Lucy's, um, calmer adventures. Just wait till she meets Elvis in Memphis!


Lucy is here to take your questions along with the author, Carole Remy, whose blog she is visiting. Just leave a comment and they'll get right back to you.




Check out these related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment